小说推荐《杀手重生,我的老爸是皇帝》,由网络作家“小小向日葵”所著,男女主角分别是欧阳旭苏月,纯净无弹窗版故事内容,跟随小编一起来阅读吧!详情介绍:“所以,外祖...
Suqian took the small four token around groping, this is money ah, eyes full of envy looking at the cousin, "cousin, your black token, take it to my cousin to appreciate, I have not seen it."
苏谦拿过玄小四的令牌左右摸索,这是钱啊,满眼艳羡的看着表妹,“表妹,你的黑色令牌呢,拿过来给表哥我观赏观赏,我还没看过呢。”
Su Yu walked over at this time, grabbed a golden token, handed back to Xuan Xiaofour, "Say you drop money eyes are light, look at your dog legs."
苏域此时走过去,一把抢过金色令牌,递还给玄小四,“说你掉钱眼里都是轻的,看你那狗腿的样子。
Why should I show you my cousin's token? Go back and sit down."
表妹的令牌干嘛要给你看,滚回去坐好。”
The elder brother is the emperor of Northern Qi, and you also want to take what he gives, so be killed.
人家大师兄可是北齐皇帝,他给的东西你也想拿,作死吧。
"So, grandfather, the moon is really not short of money.
“所以,外祖父,月儿确实不缺钱。
There is no place to spend money, so you must accept my offer."
也没花钱的地方,所以,我的心意你们一定要收下。”
"Good, good, good.
“好,好,好。
Grandfather accepted, grandfather for my Su family army thanks Yue er."
外祖父收下,外祖父替我苏家军谢谢月儿了。”
"Grandfather, we are family."
“外祖父,我们是一家人。”
"Okay, family."
“好,一家人。”
Su Huan's old heart comforted him and his face was radiant.
苏桓老怀安慰,满脸容光。
"Moon, the gift you prepared for us is so valuable, it seems that the gift that Uncle prepared for you is really light."
“月儿,你给我们准备的礼物那么贵重,就显得大舅舅给你准备的礼物着实轻了。
But I've had it with me for years. See if you like it."
但是是我随身多年的,你看看,喜不喜欢。”
Su Li let people bring a black box, Su month open a look, a delicate dagger, the appearance of the dagger is low-key silver black, engraved with exquisite graphics, and inlaid with two sapphires, a look is valuable.
苏礼让人拿来一个黑色锦盒,苏月打开一看,一把精致的匕首,匕首外观是低调的银黑色,上面雕刻着的精致的图文,而且镶嵌着两颗蓝宝石,一看就价值不菲。
Sue month took out the dagger, instant finger slightly cold, "this is a thousand years of iron made, really exquisite."
苏月拿出匕首,瞬间手指微寒,“这是千年玄铁打造而成,真是精妙。”
Su Yue more and more like, "Thank you uncle, I like it very much."
苏月越看越喜欢,“谢谢大舅舅,我很喜欢。”
"Whatever you like, whatever you like, ha ha ha."
“喜欢就好,喜欢就好,哈哈哈。”
"Cousin, I've got a present for you, too. See if you like it./imgs/pic/pic73716d.jpg"
“表妹,我也给你准备礼物了,你看看喜不喜欢。”
Suqian jumped out again, like a treasure from the arms to take out a thing, directly set on the wrist of Sue month.
苏谦又跳出来了,献宝似的从怀里拿出一物,直接套在了苏月手腕上。
A blood-colored jade bracelet appeared in front of everyone, crystal clear, lined with Sue's wrist more white and slender.
一只血色的玉镯出现在众人眼前,晶莹透亮,衬的苏月的手腕更加莹白纤细。
"Finally you can do a reliable thing, this bracelet is good, the moon wears a good look."
“总算你还能做件靠谱的事,这镯子不错,月儿戴的好看。
Moon, grandfather's gift, I can't give it to you now, until I get back to Kyoto, I can't be angry with my grandfather."
月儿,祖父的礼物,现在不能给你,要等回到京都,可不能生外祖父的气。”
"Why, grandfather, I am very happy to see you. I don't want any presents."
“怎么会啊,外祖父,能见到您我已经很开心了,不要什么礼物。”
"I can't do that. Go back to Kyoto. My grandfather has a lot of good things.
“那可不行,回京都,外祖父有好多好东西呢,到时候让你挑个遍。”
"Wow, cousin, you're going to do it.
“哇,表妹,你要发啦。
Grandfather had a lot of good things, didn't he?"
祖父的好东西可不少呢?”
Suqian is a face of envy, ah, it is a pity that he is not a girl, so many good things, they this group of smelly boys do not have a share.
苏谦又是一脸艳羡,哎,可惜自己不是女儿身,那么多好东西,他们这群臭小子没一个有份的。
"Cousin, big brother also prepared a special gift for you, see if you like it."
“表妹,大哥也给你准备了一份特别的礼物,看看喜不喜欢。”
Su Yu clapped his hands, and a small soldier outside the camp brought a scroll, which looked like a painting, "Open it and see."
苏域拍了拍手,营帐外有个小兵拿来一个卷轴,看起来像一幅画,“打开看看。”
Sue month took over slowly open, a beautiful woman leap on the paper, she sat on the swing, smile bright.
苏月接过缓缓打开,一绝色女子跃然纸上,她坐在秋千上,笑容灿烂。
Su month eyes twinkle slightly, mother.
苏月眼神微闪,娘亲。
Su Huan also saw the woman in the painting at the moment, with red eyes.
苏桓此刻也看到了画上的女子,眼眶泛红。
They did not speak, Sue month looked for a long time, solemnly looked at Su Yu, "Big brother, I like it, thank you."
众人没有说话,苏月看了良久,郑重的看着苏域,“大哥,我很喜欢,谢谢你。”
"Just like it!"
“喜欢就好!”
The portrait was the most satisfactory one that Su Yu spent a whole night painting yesterday.
画像是昨天苏域花了一晚上画出来的最满意的一幅。
Thinking of this little aunt, he is also very nostalgic.
想起这个小姑姑,他也很是怀念。
Little aunt to them several children are very good, before entering the palace, often buy them delicious food, take them out to play.
小姑姑对他们几个孩子都很好,没入宫之前,经常给他们买好吃的,带他们出去玩。
Su Yu is the oldest of the grandchildren, and this aunt is also the closest, and now... ah, things have changed.
苏域是孙子辈里最大的,跟这个姑姑也是最亲近的,而如今···哎,物是人非啊。
See everyone depressed, Su Yu immediately took out his gift, divert everyone's attention, "cousin, I do not have the big brother talented, nor the third brother so rich, but I... my gift is also very good, you see."
看众人情绪低落,苏羽立马拿出自己的礼物,转移大家的注意力,“表妹,我没有大哥有才华,也没老三那么有钱,但我···我的礼物也很好的,你看。”
Said mysteriously took out a small cloth bag from his arms.
说着神秘兮兮的从怀里拿出一个小布包。
Sue month took over, opened directly in front of everyone, found inside is a small round box, just opened there is a fragrance came, next to the Xuanxiaosan first found wrong, immediately in the past to close the box.
苏月接过,在众人面前直接打开,发现里面是一个不大的圆形盒子,刚打开就有一股异香传来,旁边的玄小三第一发觉不对,立马过去把盒子关上。
"Third brother, what's wrong?"
“三师兄,怎么了?”
"The smell is poisonous."
“这香味有毒。”
Everyone was shocked.
众人皆惊。
"Boy, what are you doing giving your cousin a poisonous substance? You're itching."
“臭小子,你拿一个有毒的东西给你表妹干啥,你是皮痒了是吧。”
Su Huan was the first to swear.
苏桓第一个骂出声。
"No, no, grandfather, it is a poison, but it is a very useful medicine.
“不是不是,祖父,这说是毒,但是也是很有用的药。
I got it with a lot of trouble."
我是费了九牛二虎之力才得到的。”
"That's poison, too. How can you give something toxic to your cousin? You're too insensible."
“那也是毒,有毒的东西你怎么能拿给你表妹,你也太没分寸了。”
"Uncle, this is really not poison, is a herb, do not believe you ask the doctor, the doctor will know."
“大伯,这真的不是毒,是药草,不信你问玄神医,玄神医肯定知道。”
Suyu looked at Xuanxiaosan full of hope, hope Xuanxiaosan can explain for him.
苏羽满怀希冀的看着玄小三,希望玄小三能替他解释。
"Indeed, this thing is called black ice grass, which has a delicate fragrance and can confuse people's mind."
“确实,这东西叫玄冰草,有股幽香,能惑人心神。
But it is a rare medicine in itself."
但其本身确实是很难得的药材。”
"This is the black ice grass ah, but I remember the book records that the black ice grass mostly grows in the extremely cold place, how can the second cousin have?"
“这就是玄冰草啊,但我记得书上记载,玄冰草大多生长在极寒之地,二表哥怎么会有?”
"I also came occasionally, when I let the military doctor see, know that it is very precious medicine left."
“我也是偶尔得来的,当时让军医看过,知道是很珍贵的药材就留下了。
I thought cousin you are so good at medicine, you must be rare in this kind of medicine, hey hey."
我想着表妹你医术那么好,肯定会稀罕这种药材,嘿嘿。”
Suyu scratched the back of his head.
苏羽憨憨的挠挠后脑勺。
"It is indeed a rare medicine, thank you second cousin."
“确实是难得的药材,谢谢二表哥。”
"You're welcome. If it weren't for you, my father wouldn't know what happened."
“不用谢不用谢,要不是你,我爹现在还不知道怎么样呢。”
"Your father is also my little uncle, and the second cousin is not seen."
“你爹也是我的小舅舅,二表哥见外了。
Although the little uncle has been asleep most of the time, he is indeed out of danger, and it is good to sleep more, and the body needs to recuperate."
虽然小舅舅现在昏睡的时候居多,但确实已经脱离危险了,多睡睡是好事,身体也是要休养生息的。”
"Well, I woke up for a while in the morning."
“嗯,早上还醒来过片刻。”
The family dinner was over in no time, with small talk and gifts.
话话家常,送送礼物,这顿家宴很快就结束了。
In the afternoon, Su Huan and Su family all opened a family meeting, "This time back to Beijing, I will retire, boss, you have to continue."
午后,苏桓和苏家众人开起了家庭会议,“这次回京,我要退下来了,老大,你得接着。”
"Dad!
“爹!
Grandfather!
祖父!
Grandfather!
祖父!
Grandfather!"
祖父!”
Su Huan waved his hand, "I am not going to give up with those people, but to go back to Kyoto and plan."
苏桓摆摆手,“我退下来,不是要跟那些人认输,而是要回京都谋划。
Boss, you have to stay."
老大,你还得留下。”
"This is natural, there must be someone here, I do not trust others."
“这个是自然,这边得有人,别人我也不放心。
But, Father, you don't have to retire now."
但是爹,您也没必要现在就退下来。”
"There is no way those people would let me stay in Kyoto without stepping down."
“不退下来,那些人根本不可能让我留在京都。
I have decided to stay in Kyoto this time on the grounds of physical indisposition, and you will take over all duties.
我想好了,此次以身体不适为由,留在京都,一切职务由你接手。
That way, I can protect them in Kyoto."
那样,在京都我就能护着月儿他们。”
At this time, the Soviet Union was worried, "Grandfather's idea is good, but will my father take over so smoothly?"
此时苏域却有些忧心,“祖父的想法是好的,但是那边会让我爹那么顺利接手?
I was afraid they would seize the military power."
我就怕他们会趁机夺兵权。”
"Can they seize military power if they want to?
“兵权岂是他们想夺就能夺得了的?
This military power will only be in the hands of my family, you can rest assured of that."
这兵权只会在我苏家手中,这点你们安心。”
"If only grandfather had plans."
“祖父有安排就好。”
"Yes!
“嗯!
This time, domain son and feather son also return to Beijing with me, Qian son you also play enough, also should go back."
此次,域儿和羽儿也随我回京,谦儿你也玩够了,也该回去了。”
Su Qian is also a rare serious, "I know, grandfather, I will go in two days, I will not go back to Kyoto with you, too eye-catching."
苏谦也是难得的正经,“知道了,祖父,我过两天就走,就不和你们一起回京都了,太打眼。
I'll go back and tell my grandmother and parents the good news."
我先回去跟祖母、爹娘他们汇报好消息。”
"Grandfather, I want to stay here and help my father, and I don't trust him to stay here alone, and besides, the neighborhood is very restless these days."
“祖父,我想留下来帮衬我爹,这边就留他一人,我不放心,而且,最近周边很不安分。”
"Take care of that before you go, as a warning to the other side."
“走之前,把那些都处理了,算是给那边的警告。
These years of forbearance, really when we Sue family easy to bully."
这些年的隐忍,真当我们苏家好欺负了。”
Suyu heard it, "Grandfather, I am willing to be a pioneer, to pick up this group of scum."
苏羽一听就来劲了,“祖父,我愿为先锋,去收拾这群杂碎。
I've been vomiting blood for a while."
这阵子忍得我都快吐血了。”
"No hurry, after I plan, this time to give them a pot."
“不急,等我计划一下,这次给他们一锅端了。”
The Soviet Union also has fierce eyes.
苏域也是眼神发狠。
"Ok, I'll leave this to you two brothers, and when it's over, we'll go back to Beijing together."
“好,这件事就交给你们兄弟俩了,事情结束之后,一起回京。
Yuer, you are not old enough, it is time to go back to Beijing to settle the marriage.
域儿,你年岁不小了,该回京把亲事定下来了。
Your third uncle needs to recover from his wounds. Let him stay and help your father when he recovers."
你三叔要养伤,让他留下,康复之后留下来帮着你爹。”
"Grandfather, I... I don't want to get married yet."
“祖父,我···我还不想成亲。”
Speaking of the marriage, Su Yu blushed.
说起亲事,苏域满脸通红。
"You're 25 years old and you don't want to get married.
“你都二十五了,你还不想成亲你想干嘛。
Other people at your age would have had several children."
别人在你这个年纪,孩子都好几个了。”
Su Li a listen immediately unhappy, these years son has been staying in the camp, a drag to this age, he is also very worried.
苏礼一听立马不高兴了,这些年儿子一直留在军营,一拖就拖到了这个年岁,他也着急的很。
"That's right, big brother, you should also find us a sister-in-law, isn't it?"
“就是就是,大哥,你也该给我们找个嫂嫂了,是不是啊老三。”
"Yes, yes, I want to find a sister-in-law and give us a nephew to play with."
“对对对,要找个嫂嫂,抓紧给我们生个侄儿玩玩。”
Su Qian a face of playful smile.
苏谦一脸的嬉皮笑脸。
"Yu 'er, you are also twenty years old, these years have dragged you down, this time to go back together."
“羽儿,你也是,也二十了,这些年拖累了你们,这次回去一并都定好。”
Suqian see big brother second brother are to be arranged marriage, immediately dare not speak, for fear of being involved in himself, he is still small, dont want to get married.
苏谦看大哥二哥都要被安排亲事,立马不敢说话了,生怕又牵扯到自己,他还小呢,可不想成亲。
Suyu was said, and his ears were red.
苏羽被说的,也是两耳泛红。
"Well, you all back down, domain son you seize to arrange, this time do not leave a hand, give me a hard hit, let them know how hard our Sue's fist is."
“好了,你们都退下吧,域儿你们抓紧去安排,这次不用留手,给我狠狠的打,让他们知道,我们苏家的拳头有多硬。
You have seven days to leave for Beijing at the latest."
给你们七日,最晚七日后启程回京。”
"Yes, grandfather."
“是,祖父。”
"Yes, grandfather."
“是,祖父。”
Su Li looked at a few brothers confident out of the camp, worried.
苏礼看着兄弟几人信心十足的走出营帐,满脸担忧。
"Why?
“怎么?
Not sure?
不放心?
You don't believe in the power of your son."
域儿的能力你还不信。”
"This is not, domain son at a young age has the wind of a general, tactical strategy has been far more than me, just afraid of the return to Beijing, the way is not peaceful."
“这倒不是,域儿小小年纪就有大将之风,战术谋略已经远超于我,只是···只是怕此次回京,一路上不太平。
I'm not so sure that my son can't go back with you."
儿子不能随您一同回去,不太放心。”
"You just stay here and don't worry about the rest.
“你安心在这边守着,其他的别瞎操心。
I'm old, but I'm not immobile. I'm ready. I'll be fine."
你爹我是老了,可也不是动不了了,我有准备,不会有事。”
"Father... are you going to use the shadow?"
“爹你···你是准备动用暗影?”
"All these years, I didn't have to, and they were there."
“这些年来,我不用,他们不也一直在。”
"So, in fact, the identity of the moon can not be hidden at all?"
“所以,其实月儿的身份根本瞒不住是么?”
"The secret is only temporary, that, is not hidden, perhaps, the news has now returned to Kyoto."
“瞒也只是一时的,那位,是瞒不了了,说不定,消息现在已经传回京都了。”
I have to say, ginger is still hot.
不得不说,姜还是老的辣啊。
At this time, the Imperial Palace in Kyoto, the imperial study.
此时京都皇宫,御书房内。
Wearing a dragon robe, the middle-aged man holding the dark newspaper trembled, half ring did not say a word, the chief eunuch Zhang Fu was also frightened by the emperor's look, probe the past to see the contents of the dark newspaper.
身穿龙袍的中年男子,拿着暗报的手颤抖着,半响没有说出话来,一旁的总管太监张福也被皇上的神色吓到,探头过去看暗报的内容。
This Zhang Fu was brought up to serve the emperor, is the emperor's most trusted and closest person, the emperor will not hide all things from him.
这个张福是从小服侍皇上长大的,是皇帝最信任也是最亲近的人,皇上的所有事情也不会瞒他。
He looked at the contents of the rice paper first shocked, and then his eyes turned red, actually... actually alive, very good, very good ah.
他看着宣纸上的内容先是震惊,随即也是眼眶泛红,竟然···竟然活着,真好,真好啊。
"Say it."
“说。”
A low, hoarse voice sounded.
低沉沙哑的声音响起。
"Some time ago, the Su family had a series of accidents, the eldest grandson of the Su family was poisoned, and the three sons of the Su family were also poisoned and seriously injured.
“前些时候苏家接连出事,苏家长孙中毒,苏家三子也是中毒且重伤。
For a time the mystic doctor was helpless.
一时间玄神医也束手无策。
Later, his brother came to detoxify Su's family and heal their wounds."
后来是其同门师弟前来为苏家人解毒疗伤。”
Kneeling below the dark guard sound without waves, like an emotionless machine.
跪在下方的暗卫声音毫无波澜,像个没有感情的机器。
"Speak of the woman."
“说那女子。”
"That woman... was originally a woman disguised as a man, and she was very skilled in medicine.
“那名女子···最初是女扮男装,医术十分厉害。
After she treated Su Yi, she took the initiative to tell the town general frankly that she was the daughter of Yun Fei."
在她为苏义治疗后,主动跟镇国将军坦言,说···说她是云妃的女儿。”
"What about the clouds?"
“那···那云儿呢?”
The emperor's voice trembled with hope.
皇帝的声音颤抖,又满含希冀。
"Lady Yunfei.
“云妃娘娘。
According to the woman... she died when she was born."
据那女子所言,是···生下她就去世了。”
"Clang ~" The ink stone makes a heavy sound.
“咣当~”砚台落地发出重重的声响。
"Your Majesty!
“皇上!
Take care of yourself, your Majesty."
皇上您保重龙体啊。”
Zhang Fu face dew worry.
张福面露担忧。
The Emperor's face turned white, and his lips trembled slightly.
皇帝脸色发白,双唇微微颤抖。
Obviously 40 years old, but looks much older than the actual age.
明明四十的年纪,看起来却比实际年纪苍老许多。
Wu Huang did not speak, a pair of severe eyes stared at the dark guard below.
武皇没有说话,一双厉眼狠狠的盯着底下的暗卫。
For many years, even if there was a guess in his heart, but as long as he did not see the body, he always had hope, hope that one day, the woman who smiled like the sun could appear.
多少年了,即使心里早有猜测,可是只要没有见到尸体,他就总有希望,希望哪一天,那个笑起来像太阳的女子能出现。
You can flirt with him, get angry with him, smile at him.
能对他撒娇,对他生气,冲他笑。
The emperor closed his eyes and opened them again, but he was indifferent, "Can you find out if what the woman said is true or false?"
皇帝闭上了双眼,再睁开,已是一片淡然,“可查出那女子所言是真是假?”
"The chief sent for the information as soon as he got it, and it hasn't come back yet, but nine times out of ten it's true."
“一得到消息,首领就派人去查了,消息还未回来,不过,十有八九是真的。”
"How do you say?"
“怎么说?”
Dark Wei slightly raised his head, just on the emperor's waist that piece of crescent shaped jade, "the woman's appearance and that year's Yunfei Niniang have six points similar."
暗卫微微抬头,刚好对上了皇帝腰间那块月牙形玉佩,“那女子容貌与当年的云妃娘娘有六分相像。”
"There are many similar people in the world, and just because of this, you can conclude that she is the daughter of Princess Yun?"
“世上相似之人众多,仅凭此就能断定她是云妃的女儿?”
The emperor was slightly angry, the momentum on his body was threatening, "You are doing so now?"
皇帝微怒,身上的气势逼人,“你们暗卫阁如今都如此行事了?”
"Your Majesty is relieved of his anger, for one thing. Please allow your Majesty to finish."
“陛下息怒,此为其一,请容属下说完。”
'Say it!
“说!”
"This woman is six points like Princess Yunfei, and four points like Your Majesty."
“此女子有六分像云妃娘娘,还有四分···还有四分像陛下。
Moreover, she is also wearing the other half of the jade piece of the same style as Your Majesty.
而且,她身上也佩戴着陛下同款的另一半玉佩。
General Zhenguo checked it and it is said to be the piece that belonged to the Empress Yunfei."
镇国将军查验过,据说是当年云妃娘娘的那一块。”
Emperor Wu fell into deep thought for a moment, "You say... she looks like me in four parts?"
武皇陷入沉思,片刻,“你说···她长的有四分像朕?”
最新评论